Susan Gordon Pottery is proud to offer the perfect pairing to your Pinch Dish! We love these soaps and know you will too.
Handmade in the Napa Valley, Napa Soap company is committed to natural skincare. Since 1999, inspired by the luscious perfume of the lavender bushes growing from their backyard, they have been making natural skin care and soap products in the Napa Valley. Handmade in small batches and contain only the freshest and most sustainable ingredients they can find.
- Lemon Verbena - A detoxifying Citrus blend of olive, sweet almond, coconut and coconut oils, cocoa cutter, wine, lemon juice and a sprinkling of calendula petals.
- Berry Rosé - A Fruity, antioxidant blend of grapeseed oil, raspberry seed oil, carrot seed oil, rose clay and Rosé wine.
- Lather in Lavender - A calming, creamy blend enriched with shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, wine and pure lavender essential oil.
- Soapignon Blanc - A rich blend of grapeseed, sunflower, avocado and olive oils blended with a dose of white wine, and the essence of grapefruit and pomegranate.
- Eucalyptus Spa - A refreshing spa blend of grapeseed oil, wine, avocado butter, licorice root powder, creamy coconut milk powder and eucalyptus and peppermint oils. Note these oils may cause a tingling and cooling sensation.
- Cabernet Soapingnon - A healthy dose of red wine creates an intoxicating bar blended with cocoa butter, grapeseed oil and olive oil. It's the Napa Valley in a bar of soap!
Made of high fire ceramic stoneware and glazed with high fire glaze, then a low fire gold luster overglaze in 22K.
We recommend hand washing as gold is a soft precious metal and harsh dishwashing soaps can scratch it over time.